The BAM Marketing Congress is the annual flagship event of the Belgian Association of Marketing, taking place on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th of December in Brussels Expo. The mission of the association is to put meaningful marketing in the hearts of every organisation.
This year, the congress has a new format with even more speakers, sessions and workshops to get you fuelled with inspiration around meaningful marketing. Also, the Marketer of the Year Award ceremony is included in the new congress format. On Thursday 5 th of December, the six nominated marketers will present themselves on the main stage to the congress participants. Afterwards there will be a live voting where the congress participants can vote for their favourite marketer, which will count in the final result. We will celebrate the winners with a walking dinner in the Networking Village.
These top keynote speakers can’t be missed:
- Jennifer Sey from Levi Strauss & Co. about their brand
societal role in the US and beyond;
- Chris Burggraeve about how marketers can better connect with their CFO;
- Jacco ter Schegget from Publicis Group about what we can learn from how the Chinese build their brands; Ann Maes from Flrish about the strength of the circles of friends around you; and
- Dr Roeland Dietvorst about the brain science behind effective marketing.
BAM has also appointed 3 Meaningful Masters who will explain the building blocks of the Meaningful Marketing Framework which was developed by BAM earlier this year. In these sessions they will bring concrete cases and stories to bring the framework alive:
- Herman Toch about Purpose and Shared value;
- Pieter Daelman about Holistic & Collaboration;
- Pierre-Nicolas Schwab about Personal & Trust.
There is also a sector track where 4 thematic hosts will link meaningful marketing to their specific sector:
- Aude Mayence (Delhaize) for Retail/FMCG;
- Stijn Vander Plaetsen (Telenet) for B2B;
- Alex Thoré (Magis) for Services and
- Nicolas Lambert (Faitrade) for Not for profit.
The BAM Marketing Congress takes place on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th of December in Brussels Expo.
The full programme is available on www.marketingcongress.be.
It’s NOW or NEVER. Time to choose for another marketing.