LUNCH 12 AM to 2 PM – Meet the Augmented Customer (Jean-Marc Auverlau, CEO L’Oréal Belgilux S.A.)
Digitalization has been playing its role for a long time at L’Oréal, where the consumer is at the heart of the company’s entire strategy. But this brand reinvents its marketing and faces new trends daily. L’Oréal analyses how we consume media, develop our “brand preferences” and choose the products we want, and does that with the objective to continuously improve satisfaction among the brand’s consumers.
In the age of mobile devices, personalization, increased use of data and artificial intelligence (AI), L’Oréal has a lot to teach us about its ability to capitalize on these innovations and how to encourage us to try unique user experiences.
Exclusively for the BMMA, Jean-Marc Auverlau, CEO of L’Oréal Benelux lifts a corner of the veil to show us more about this brand with achievements we all dream of.
WORKSHOP 2.15 PM to 4.30 PM – Get inside the mind of the Augmented Customer (Dominique Mangiatordi, Founder of OPP Start-up Studio)
Take a look into the Augmented Customer era.
- Big data provides the potential for unlimited content personalisation;
- Video games present marketeers with techniques that create more engagement;
- Behavioural design and cognitive science influence behaviours;
- Augmented and Virtual Reality are changing the way we shop;
- Conversational tools are appearing and modifying how we interact with consumers.
In two hours and fifteen minutes, this workshop will guide you through the latest user experience (UX) trends and innovations, with concrete examples, techniques, and step-by-step methodology.
Bookings are closed for this event.