This academic year 2016-2017 we present you a new program, both co-organized by the Solvay Brussels School with Havas, La Libre Belgique, OnlySalesJob and the BMMA.
Following the success of last year’s program (37 participants), Solvay has reworked its program to refine it and is now presenting its new one:
Executive Master in Digital Marketing and Communication
A 17 days’ program in 7 modules, from November 2016 until May 2017.
It covers the most recent advances in the sector as taught by an exceptional mix of academics from the Solvay Brussels School, who bring their scientific accuracy and are the best practitioners in the field, sharing their real-world corporate experience.
Interested? Want to learn more?
-Download the brochure or or go to our website
or – Contact the coordinator: Thierry Antoine (firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/650.41.45).
– Information session on October 20, 2016 from 17:45, in the premises of Solvay Brussels School (42 avenue Franklin Roosevelt, 1050 Brussels (Atrium on the ground floor). During this completely free evening, which includes a walking diner, you will be able to put all your questions to the organisers.
Philippe BILTIAU – Speaker and Academic Director
- Commercial Engineer, Solvay, ULB; Professor and former President of Solvay Business School, ULB
- Academic Director of the Executive Master in Marketing, in a digital world, Joint Academic Director of the Executive Programme in Management and Philosophies, of the Executive Programme in Retail & Distribution Management at Solvay Business School.
- Company founder and director.
Hugues Rey – Speaker and CEO, Havas Media
- Commercial Engineer Solvay, ULB; CEO Havas Media;
- Previously Managing Director of FastBridge (IPG) and Digital Director Initiative Europe Middle-East Africa.
- Director of GRP, CIM, UMA. President TV Committee of CIM and Past President of the CIM Internet Commission;
- Past President and Founder of Interactive Advertising Bureau.