A jump into a public challenge : managing ULB through private sector eyes.
Why after 35 years in the private sector Michel Loeb decided to join the ULB?
What are the challenges he is meeting today and what can be the contribution of his experience in the management of this public institution?
These are the questions that Michel Loeb will answer during this meeting and he will also give an overview of one of the largest Brussels’ companies.
Michel Loeb – Managing Director, Université Libre de Bruxelles
• Managing Engineer Solvay-ULB
• 1980-1987 : Nestlé Belgilux : sales & marketing
• 1988-1991 : SC Johnson Belux : Commercial Director
• 1991-1994 : SC Johnson UK : European Brand Manager
• 1994-1996 : SC Johnson & Son : Innovation Director
• 1997 : SC Johnson & Son : Assistant to President & CEO
• 1998-1999 : SC Johnson UK : Managing Director
• 1999-2003 : SC Johnson Europe : Marketing Director
• 2003-2011 : Chiquita Brands International: CEO Europe & ME
• 2011-2014 : Consultancy
• 2014-2019 : ULB : Managing Director (« COO »)